Family

Family

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Bowen's 1 year Pictures

We did Bowen's one year pictures last week and they turned out awesome. Spencer took the pictures. I set him up and changed the clothes, positions and perfection. I think we are getting pretty good at this tag team photography stuff.



We used some wrapping paper I picked out as the back drop, it turned out better than expected, I think Spencer was a little hesitant but I think they are amazing!





My sweet angel boy


GO Broncos, I love this one cause he is so happy. The expression is priceless.



Then we went for nothin' but diaper and this cute hat he got for his birthday. His "animal" has been dubbed the bear and so it was very fitting.


We are totally in love with this kid!





How could you not LOVE that smile?



Ok the story behind this one is that Bowen was done and so he decided he was going to walk toward us, so we got his first step on picture! He stepped out from the hippo and then took one more step without holding onto anything! WAHOO! We better watch out.



3 comments:

The Ross Family said...

So darling! I can't believe how big he's getting!!

Shelly said...

LOVE the pictures Brandee! Your baby is beautiful!

Rose Ann and David said...

What a cutie patootie!! Love him!!!