Family

Family

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Halloween

The costumes...


YES I made them again this year. It is my FAVORITE thing. MaKynzee's was amazingly hard but it paid off. It was so much better than I expected.



Lukas- BATMAN

His smile is infectious!







MaKynzee- IRISH Princess




Bowen- SPIDER






ZOO BOO

I have been trying for 4 years to get to the "Zoo Boo" here at the Pocatello Zoo. The Problem was I was always working or the costumes weren't done. Anyway this year I PLANNED for it and we had a BLAST! (Of course it wasn't perfect...Bowen's costume wasn't done so he wore a super small lion costume :0) The kids got to trick or treat around the Zoo and we get to see the animals... perfect!




Watching the HUGE elk.







The cuter than cute Bagshaw 3!







Then the Classroom parades...

We missed Lukas AGAIN...last year I had a WAY better excuse, I was having a BABY! Anyway we got to see the kids parade in his room instead. He is such a little character, he gave Hi-fives to everyone that came in. Super coooool Batman!






MaKynzee got to parade around the cul de sac at Preschool. They were all so cold but so cute!!










Trunk or Treat at the ward Party...

thrown by yours truly and yours alone. But that is another story entirely.




Trick or Treating with the Jorgensens...

they have a better neighborhood without the busy streets. It was so much fun. Lukas asked if we could have Halloween everyday. Umm NO! I can't make that many costumes...LOL.





So you might ask yourself why have I been slacking in the blog world for Sept-Oct. Well I was making 3 costumes, preparing for one birthday party, one bi-ward Halloween Trunk or Treat complete with carnival independently (thanks to the Jorgensens who did help with their hot air that helped blow up 200 balloons), two school parties AND getting a new Primary Presidency! Well gee that was fun, maybe we could do it next year, eh?

HECK NO!

No comments: