Family

Family

Thursday, October 28, 2010

He's FINALLY here!

Bowen Dale Bagshaw
Oct 28, 2010
9:57am
6lbs 13oz, 20in

Mom, Dad and Baby Bowen



Daddy and Bowen


Big Brother Lukas and Bowen


Big Sister MaKynzee and Bowen
I can't believe we have three!!!
The journey here was long and hard but thanks to modern medicine and fabulous staff all was fantastic. I started contractions on Tuesday at work, got sent home cause he was coming down on my nerve and I was making my coworkers nervous. Contracted on and off all day, that night and throughout Wednesday. I had been praying that I could make it through Wed morning for MaKynzee's Halloween party and we did. Wednesday I continued to contract but at 6:00pm they were regular and I could not just walk them off. Came to the hospital at 1000pm and was admitted about 1130pm. We kept things slow so I could get the antibiotics for GBS. I got an epidural about 330am, was up all night uncomfy. Got my second dose antibiotics and the Dr came to break my water. Bowen wasn't in the right position so we labored down for an hour, called the Dr and pushed 2 1/2 times and we welcomed our little Bowen. He is so cute and worth it all.
A baby with HAIR!! We are so excited!! I loved playing with the different hair styles...Mohawk, missionary comb over, spikey fuzz. It is sooo much fun!!
Welcome little one.

12 comments:

Team Jogan said...

so cute!!! congrats :) laura said she saw you at the hospital, i assumed it was good news :D

Megan said...

Hooray! I can't wait to hold him! He's perfect! Congrats you guys! (actually I can't wait to take some awesome pictures of him! he he!)

celeste'sblog said...

Oooooh Brandee!!!!!! I'm so excited/happy/proud of you!! I love you so much. Congrats.

Tabitha said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! And he looks very healthy. He's the same size Haylie was when she was born. Looks like Halloween themed birthday parties here on out!

Audrey said...

He is so beautiful. Congrats on your new bundle of joy!

Ryan and Heather Achatz said...

He is adorable! We are very excited for you and can't wait to meet the little man.

TaMerra said...

Congrats, he is adorable. Sounds like you had a rough week. Glad you made it through ok. Now comes the real fun part, mastering three kids.

Teresa said...

Congratulations!! He is absolutely adorable. I love all of his hair. I love the pic of the 3 kids, they sure look awfully proud of thier new baby brother. Love you bunches....you did an amazing job!

Tyandra Perez said...

Congrats Brandee!! Guess what, we had our baby boy Sam on the 25th!! It is so fun!!!

MattnLiz said...

congrats!! you have a beautiful little family. love the name. miss you_L

Alicia said...

Well brandee I am so glad that "this one took"! I love the name I think it's perfect! Congratulations

Shelly said...

Congratulations Brandee & Spencer, another beautiful baby! I LOVE LOVE LOVE his name! :)