Family

Family

Sunday, October 3, 2010

The EXCITING things that have happened...

MaKynzee's first Day of Preschool
(a little late I know)
This little lady is beyond ready especially after taking her big brother to school.


I can not believe how big she is!

I totally lost it after I pulled away. At least with Lukas I wasn't alone, there was my Kynzee and a pine cone. The car was just empty...but not for long I know.
...
She thought it was the coolest thing to hang up her backpack.

I asked her what her favorite part was and she said, "There are two Kira's in my class. MY Kira and another one. But mom I get to go with MY Kira."


Homework??

The boys doing "homework". Daddy was sitting working on his laptop and I asked Lukas what he wanted to do for homework and he said "Letters with Lightning McQueen like daddy"

Dang they are one in the same!
...

MaKynzee being cute!


I have been waiting for this for a long time. MaKynzee found my slips and dress shoes as "dress ups." She was so proud, "Mom, I pretty like you and look how shiny."

I hope she never loses this sense of "Mommy is SUPER-woman" and "so pretty"-
yeah who am I kidding? LOL
...
...
SCARY!!
OK, so some might be aware that I was in the hospital. I was working on Friday we had 17+ babies so maybe I did too much, ya think? Anyway I started having contractions about 10am by 2pm they were every 7 min apart. SO called the Dr went down and by the time I was admitted they were 5 min. apart. The tears started to come. I was scared. They shot me with "terb"/ terbutaline to stop contractions. Didn't do much, gave me a second dose and the steroid for the baby's lungs. At this point I really started to think about what would happen...our baby would be 4.5 lbs, probably on some O2, feedings well depends on the kid but sucking reflex not so good. I started to think who the peds on call was....just everything. Then they checked me and I was 3cm dilated. At this point I lost it. I am selfish, I want a healthy baby!!! I love the NICU girls we have at work but all I could think about was all the times I teared up in the NICU taking care of those precious tiny little people. I was alone for a few hours to ponder on all the good too, we really are blessed, everything would be ok. Spencer and Dad Bagshaw arrived some time later, gave me a blessing and almost 30 min later I got the ok to go home but on strict bed rest with potty privilege only. I have been a very good girl minus one trip to the Library to get some books (Spencer wheeled me around in the wheel chair so I think I have been good.)
So many have asked what do we need...we need your prayers. That is all, with the medicine I am taking and staying in bed we are doing good. Just need the extra blessings of heaven right now to keep baby and body in harmony. Thank you all for your concern, prayers and thoughts. We love you all! Never a dull moment in a Bowen/Bagshaw household!

3 comments:

Trista said...

Hey you! I'll be praying for you. I've been through that too. Good luck, bake that baby well.

Team Jogan said...

We'll pray for you.

Audrey said...

Tell that baby to stay in there! If you need anything, just give me a call.