Family

Family

Monday, June 7, 2010

Sweet Weekend

Ok so I had visions of grandeur when I asked my sister if I could steal her children for a weekend. I envisioned playing at the park, going to the zoo and all sorts of fun OUTDOOR activities. Well the weather did NOT cooperate and so we only made it to the park once and since Uncle Spencer worked Saturday we didn't have a car but who cares it just rained. Sunday coming home from church we were teased with sunshine and a whopping 71 degrees. We planned a little drive up the mountain and found this...



Now I was pretty upset, usually the view is gorgeous and the kiddos could explore. Instead all I could think about was "Eclipse" and new born vampires/ monsters popping out of the trees. Then I turned and saw that I had four with me...LOL.


Totally looks like something from a Twilight movie eh??


Anyway we had fun, I love stealing my Jorgensen girlies for the weekend.


...


...
Kynzee's hair keeps getting longer and NO I still haven't cut it yet. She has this thing right now where she wants to brush it all by herself. So here are where her efforts landed her...she was crying but when she saw my expression...she just started to laugh too.
At least she is laughing!
We are all doing fine and Peanut #3 has been a little bit nicer so thank heavens for that!

No comments: