Family

Family

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Father's Day and Who's belly is that??

So this year for Father's day was an extra special treat because we were home! Spencer got a few little things from the kids and I. I asked him what he wanted for dinner he said dutch oven cooking. I prepared...he cooked! He is so happy cooking outdoors! I don't say enough about how good Spencer is to us.
*He is dedicated to providing for his family, the last three years have been really hard on him as he just did school-no job- just me working... then last summer he got an internship, PAID, and the man has been happy ever since.
*He loves to cook and I take advantage of his killer grill skills. He is a worthy priesthood holder who is always ready to give blessings.
*His love for the outdoors includes being with his family. Nothing came make this man happier than a trip to a national park with his family in a tent and a camera in his hand!
*He has developed a much better relationship with the kids. Poor guy I think is afraid of babies (yes we are about to have another one) but he loves being able to do things with the kids, not just hold them and change their bum. He has grown so much into the role of father. Thanks for all you do babe!
We gave Daddy rock bookends- blue of course and a book... Total Money Makeover (he has been listening to Dave Ramsey for a while now and you can never get the book from the library, it is always on hold!)


We love daddy- yes sir-ree

Doing what our daddy loves...outdoor dutch oven cooking!



Ok so alot of people have been asking about my baby bump...big, small, GIGANTIC?? Who knows... well here it is for all of you. I am just thankful that today at church the other 5 sisters due around the same time all seem to have bumps now... I was only 8 weeks earlier! I am 20 weeks and NO there are NOT twins, thanks for asking though!
I tried to take pictures last week but it didn't work but MaKynzee wanted everyone to see her tummy too. She is so dang cute.




Bad angle...oh boy that is BIG! But man I am a happy woman!


Talking to our little man, "Be good and grow strong!"


1 comment:

Trista said...

I'm so excited that you're doing well and that you're having a boy (though I'd be excited either way you know).