Family

Family

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Drum roll please......

So today was the BIG day. We had our ultrasound and.....

Not very shy is HE? It was right out there and the tech kinda giggled and said "well if you didn't want to know... you would know now anyways."
He was not being cooperative and hid his face though, so no face pictures but that is ok. He was so active during the ultrasound I was just SO happy. It was like a whole bunch of weight lifted off my shoulders, he is there and so far PERFECT!
Perfect two feet, ten toes. I totally teared up at this one...
They kinda look like bear paws huh?
Our favorite part was when he started to wave. I was like "oh look he has his hand up, waving" and then right then it shook. The tech was like, "that wasn't me, he really waved. You have quite the active baby."


He just wanted mom to know he was ok. Spencer couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear after we saw it was a boy. I am finally 99% excited and 1% scared! Ok maybe 50/50 but at least it isn't 90/10 the other way.

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you. He'll be here before you know it!

Pancake said...

WAHOO A SON@!!!!! YEAH you!!!!

Megan said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you! I can't wait to snuggle with him - and take some pictures to boot! :) We miss you guys!