Family

Family

Saturday, December 5, 2009

3:07AM December 5, 1984

Happy Birthday to Brandee, Happy Birthday to Brandee!!
Yep that's ME!

Well what can I say but I kept with my favorite tradition and called my parents at my birth time 3:07am and they sang Happy Birthday to me. It is just so special. My family is AMAZING and I am so glad to be born into this family! WOW I know most of you will be SHOCKED to here that I am ONLY 25 and the rest will think DANG she's old now. To be quite frank I have decided to make this my best year EVER!!!!! Yep and I am going to start it off with surgery on the 14th, yep sounds like a great year already....LOL!
Sweet memories....My mother
Mom- you are so freakin' amazing. You do so very much for your family and I am so grateful to call you mother and friend. You have always been such a foundation of love, thank you. I don't have words to express my love and appreciation for all you do. You would sacrifice even more than you have... for your family and I want you to know that I know that, I will always be thankful that I came to you... to learn, to grow and to be taught by the greatest teacher. I will never forget our Texas cheer trip when I finally realized how much you loved me and that we were best friends. We fought, I fought but it was only because we are too much alike and we never wanted to say it is true. But now I look back and I hope I can be a mother like you because if MaKynzee and I can be like us I will be the happiest mom EVER! I LOVE YOU!!!

Daddy's Girl
What can I say. I always adored my dad. He is the best man I know. He never lets an opportunity to serve go by. My most favorite memories are Daddy Daughter outings. Especially a Daddy Daughter sock hop. I remember Christina and I were the only ones in jeans and all the other girls looked so "cool" in their poodle skirts. I must admit I was embarrassed but then there was Dad. He flipped us and swung us and gave us the night of our lives. I didn't care what I was wearing...I had the coolest Dad there and still do! I LOVE YOU!!

My Bow- sorry Arik she will always be my "Bow"
My sister, my best friend..what is there more to say. I remember the hair pulling, the throwing, the fights but I remember better the fun memories we shared. You have always been there for me like I can not explain. We have always had that extra sense about each other and you are always there. You are such an amazing example. As I have said before and will always you are my LIGHT in the dark, my guardian angel, my twin in every aspect but birthdays. I LOVE YOU!!

Spencer has been showering me with little acts of kindness, love and presents. He is so amazing and I don't want to leave him out. He is my soul mate and I am so glad I found him...he just wasn't there for my "birth"day. But I LOVE YOU BABE!!

4 comments:

Tabitha said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope this year is the best one yet!

RyanSarahN said...

Happy Birthday Brandee! We are almost the same age my 25th is coming up in a few days. Hope you have a great one!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Brandee! Hope you have a great day! You're awesome!

Team Jogan said...

happy birthday!! hope it was great!