Family

Family

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Catching Up

So my birthday was absolutely wonderful. Probably the best birthday in YEARS. Anyway it was wonderful Spencer pampered me all day and then took me to dinner and a movie. We saw 2012 and for those of you who don't know that whole destruction end of the world stuff is my favorite. I LOVED the movie. It was great and dinner was AWESOME! I got so many Happy Birthdays from everyone THANK YOU!


I wanted to post some pictures from Thanksgiving. I missed the dinner (dang those babies!! LOL) but the kids and Spencer were able to meet up with his family in Salt Lake and had a great dinner at Marie Calendar's. I guess it was worth every penny not to have to clean up afterwards or so Mom and Spencer tell me. Then Friday night I met up with the fam and we went to Temple Square, gorgeous as always. Then Saturday we went to Thanksgiving point and the kids LOVED the dinosaurs and light drive, it was perfect!


Thanksgiving Dinner


The Family holding up a HUGE crowd of people to get a pretty picture!



The kids at the temple doors. Lukas kept saying this is where the Holy Ghost lives with Jesus. I guess we are teaching them something.


MaKynzee at the reflection pool, it was gorgeous!



Playing with Dinosaurs at Thanksgiving Point
Lukas wanted to make a Dinosaur island. He was SO cute.
Makynzee liked lining up the dinos and then pushing them in. Silly girl!
Then when we got home for my birthday we set up the Christmas tree. I am bummed we don't have enough room for our other tree. Lukas was devastated! He said, "That's NOT a Christmas tree, what happened?" He really wanted a real tree. I love my little family!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Love the pictures Brandee! Glad you had a Happy Birthday!!! :)