Family

Family

Sunday, September 28, 2008

God's Given Fresh Air

We had the great opportunity to have our really good friend Tim come and visit. Tim has been really close to us and lived with us for a short time in Twin Falls and we have tried to get him down here and he FINALLY came. Thanks TIM! Spencer got to play computer games till the wee hours of the morning and have fun. They got to play lots and get it out of his system I hope for when the kids come back he can focus on the family. Anyway poor Tim, I was only conscience for part of the time due to get a nasty cold. I know... I finally start feeling better and BAM another bug gets me. Don't worry I am drinking lots and have the humidifier going 24/7.



Beauty...Ahhhh

The Boys on a Rock Ledge


Well anyway we drove up the hill behind our house to observe the pretty fall colors. I was over excited to get out of bed and enjoy fresh air but it took lots of energy. Anyway the hills were gorgeous and the views were amazing! The road on the other hand scared Tim and I. Let just say the mini van is not a Off Roading vehicle. But no worries we made it to the top and it was worth it. It was an amazing view, you can not say that God does not exist. Everything was so beautiful and colorful. I really enjoyed all the fresh air. We had a good time just enjoying all God's creations. See for yourself...


Tim and I trying not to get attack by box elder bugs.





Spencer and the gorgeous valley.



Beautiful flaming red tree.



Me bein' beautiful hahahaha (Pocatello below).
PS MY BABIES COME BACK IN T-MINUS 12 DAYS WAHOOOO!!!!!!

4 comments:

Pancake said...

glad you are feeling better.. even though you have a cold, I am happy the kidos will be back ina couple weeks!

Matt and Liz said...

how fun. glad you are doing better

Denae said...

WOOHOOO for the babies coming home. That is a hard thing for any mother under any circumstances.

Glad to see you are doing better.

Teresa said...

I am glad your babies are home soon!! And YES!!! You are beautiful in those pictures! Hope you are feeling better!