Family

Family

Monday, August 11, 2008

My Beautiful Babies

Man I am just so grateful for my little babies that aren't really babies anymore. I sure can't believe how big they are but I want to share with you! MaKynzee is starting to repeat everything we say and Lukas has started to tattle on Kynzee. It is SO much fun.
Kynzee and her bed head! Dang cute eh?









Lukas before his hair cut.....


...and after.


Last TOTALLY CUTE PIC of my BABIES!

Lukas shared his pads with Kynzee. They were having so much fun! Hope you enjoyed!


6 comments:

Pancake said...

Brandee they are SO SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! I cant believe how much they have grown!!

Matt and Liz said...

too cute!

Denae said...

WOw they are getting so big! I can't believe it. We definitely need to make a trip up there soon to visit!

oceanpromise said...

Brandee... First of all, I can't believe you have kids. Let alone 2! That's crazy. They are so cute. So, I was talking to Christina and she said that you were on here. I see that you live in Pocatello. My mom and dad and Stevie do too. My mom has requested you number and address. Haha. Don't worry, Steve is the only one at home now. Dan and Chris will not be there to TP you anymore. Haha. How goes it? How's the fam?

amy said...

youre kids are soo freakin cute brandee!!! i love you miss you lots! i wish our kids could play together, maybe one day soon i hope!!

brittna said...

Brandee - I just found your blog!  And yes your kids are gorgeous