Family

Family

Monday, August 11, 2008

Birthday BASH!! Lukas turns 3

Well my little man just turned three. So we had a party to celebrate with Brookelyn Berry and Kira "My Cheeks" (my sister Christina's two kids). We keep trying to do things together to stay close and save friends gas and stuff and I can't tell you what a BLAST!



This is the GANG that came for the party, we had such a good turn out (da we were feeding people! LOL) Arik got a grill for his house warming/ early-birthday gift. So he BBQ for us and we had salads. It was so much fun.



Then there were cakes. I saw in a magazine making cakes out of cup cakes and then people just pull them apart and eat! Well Brookelyn wanted a castle or princess so this is what happened. I wanted it to look much better but hey a castle right? And then of course...TURTLE
Needless to say I am a vey PROUD woman, showing off my skills. I feel I never have the time to really let my creative side be expressed.






Lukas showing off a new toy, he is really good and trained saying "cheese" with a smile and all! Love you buddy!



Happy Birthday Cheeks!

Happy Birthday Brookelyn Berry!

3 comments:

Pancake said...

GREAT cake decorating skills I am SO impressed!!!

Matt and Liz said...

looks like a good time

amy said...

i like the cakes very cute, looks like you guys had fun