Family

Family

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Summers sooooo close....And oh what a bummer


This week was busy with sports. Lukas had his final golf week and had an awards ceremony. They told a really funny story about him. They told him he could borrow some clubs but had to haul them around the course of course. So he hauled around this huge bag that they said was as big as him and they couldn't understand why he was having such a hard time with it. Well come to find out he was hauling around 4 sets of clubs! he didn't know any different. Poor Lukas he turned so red. We are excited to see what he does in golf next year and they are excited to have him on the team. Bowen had two more baseball games. He is getting better and having a blast. This week he got the ball and ran to tag the guy out at home and they danced a bit but Bowen got him and one other kid out. Double Play!


Poor MaKynzee worked her little heart out at gymnastics and then got hit with something pretty fast. I was bummed because we were going to have a girls day and shop together and get her hair cut. She was so sweet and asked me to lay down with her so I did. It was so sweet to see her angel face sleeping.


My heart broke a little today. I have a special daisy jar. It has daisies that I have collected from every special bouquet since Lukas was born in 2005. I have placed 2-3 daisies from each bouquet I got from Spencer for each one of our kid's births, each anniversary and any other special day. Well I went to add some Mother's day daisies and the lid was off (don't know how). It some how contaminated my jar and it is a ball of mold. My heart is shattered. It was such a special thing for me. 


You can see the colors. Green was from MaKynzee's birth. Spencer got me some colored daisies for lots of our anniversaries too. It was so pretty.




No comments: