Family

Family

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mother's Day


Mother's Day 2019
 I sure love these babies of mine! Each one has blessed my life so tremendously! I love being a mom even with all the sacrifice and tears. Each kid has taught me something and made me a better mom. I am so grateful that God has trusted me with these sweet angel babies. I hope I am doing a good enough job that they turn out to be wonderful men and women with strong testimonies of their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.


Lukas I love you so much. You are so funny and take after your dad so much . You love computers and gaming. You are happiest playing with your dad. I love your love of reading and love finding you with books. You have grown to be such a fine young man. I am very proud of you. Thank you for being the one who made me a  momma first and helping me stretch my wings. Lukas, I love you.

My sweet Kynzee girl. I love you so much. You are the sweetest and most loving little lady I know. You genuinely care about others and have such a strong testimony. I love your desire to serve God and finish your personal progress. You are so talented too. You are a very good gymnast and I love watching you. You are so beautiful inside and out. Thanks for being my friend. MaKynzee Ann I love you.

Bowen, my boy with spirit. You try me and stretch me but I love you more. You are the sweetest and I love your cuddles and hugs. I love your sweet smile and your desire to help. You have such passion for life and I hope you direct that into a positive light. Be kind and love others, stay sweet. Bowen, I love you.

Keelee my sweet baby girl. The last and most fierce. I love your sweet personality and the love you have for your siblings. You are so smart and want to learn. You are such a happy person and I hope you continue to be a light to all the world. Continue to dream and play your heart out! Keelee, I love you.

No comments: