Family

Family

Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Carving 2012!!!

This is by far one of my most favorite traditions because we get to see the personalities of the kiddos and just have some good 'ol family time! I love it!

All our beautiful babies gettin' orange and dirty!!

Lukas has the hardest time getting in and slimy! Daddy gave him a hand!

MaKynzee loves this! She gets to make a mess and mom is ok with it! I realized too late she was in a white shirt! Darn!

This was Bowen's first experience and he loved it!

All done...Bowen/Mom/Dad's is on the left, MaKynzee's is middle and Lukas on the right.

Lukas was determines to have the scariest and nothing went his way as he was carving but when we lite them up he was so proud cause it looks like the pumpkin got its eye shot out or something!

We had so much fun it was just one of those moments where I sit back and think about how lucky I am to have my family! I think we all like each other...right now that is...we had fun, laughed and played and that makes the mess so worth it!!



No comments: