Family

Family

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Family Pictures!! I LOVE THEM!!!


So last weekend we had Spencer's friend from work Dennis take our family pictures at the Hereford Ranch here in Cheyenne, unbeknownst to us the owner is in our ward! I don't know what was worse... me being bossy and taking over the poses or not being able to review the pics immediately and decide if we needed retakes...

Needless to say they turned out AMAZING....



The Kiddos


Being Silly...



Daddy and Mommy: LOVE this one! 

Too cute! 



Our Favorite!!

 Dennis you are amazing! Thank you for putting up with us!

3 comments:

MnM said...

I love these pictures too!!

Rose Ann and David said...

I have been there! That is so cool! I thought the place looked familiar. Love love love the pictures!!

Tabitha said...

So cute Brandee! I love them too!! I was looking at them yesterday and Paige says "why are there pictures of my soccer coach on your computer?" I laughed because every week I say to myself, Paige's soccer coach reminds me of Spencer but I never said anything...I guess I wasn't crazy after all. I assured her they were of you guys and that I wasn't stalking her soccer coach,lol. Miss you! Hope you are doing well in your new abode!