Family

Family

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Trying to Catch Up

There are several posts that I just posted from June...we finally found ourselves some what settled in here in Cheyenne. It was a crazy July of traveling back and forth. We moved our storage unit in the beginning of July and then moved Spencer the second week and he started work the third. His job is the Network Engineer for the Laramie County School District #1. I am so proud of him. So far he loves his job and Cheyenne! The kids and I just joined him last week. I stayed and worked for a little bit, went to Texas to help my sister and then worked a little bit more. In between I got to chill with my sister Christina and cheer on the Olympics. We had so much fun but were ready to be together again after 3 weeks apart. I was living with Christina with the kids and Spencer was here. I will find more pictures and continue to update. We had an exciting wedding at the end of June and a nephew born end of July. Well here is my short update with more to come this week. Check out the new posts!

No comments: