Family

Family

Monday, August 27, 2012

How do you see how grown up your babies are...CUT their HAIR!!

 Bowen is all Mr Smiles and CURLS. We cut his hair once already and since the curls came back I really didn't want to cut them again. I LOVE them and I LOVE his sweet baby face with the curls.

The curls in the back are to die for too...But I did it again...
Chop, Chop
KAZAM!!
Who is this child?? Not my precious baby. Oh I love this picture but WAY too grown up. Ahhhhh




 Lukas has needed a haircut for a while but he says I cut it too boring! What? The clippers on one setting isn't "cutting" it for you, LOL! So I went on line and let him pick a hair style, approved it with dad. Watched an online tutorial and here we have it...

He wanted to make sure you all got to see his "muscles" if you find them let me know ;)

Ok, so I am really proud of myself and I think it looks really cute and not too "punk" right? Lukas loves it and woke me up at 0630 to do his hair. Oh bother!


The Binky Wars
Well before the move we tried to get rid of the binkies. After realizing we were making more than a few changes all at once I decided we would be rid of them after the move. Well he had one night in the new apartment and then kaboom missing binkies. The first two naps and bed times were a nightmare and I know our neighbors probably wanted to evict us but now we are a.o.k. Naps are still hard because it was his cue during the day that it was time to settle down. At night it is dark so he goes to sleep easier but we will find something to help him settle better. I am SO grateful the binkies are gone. You know the teeth and all and all the comments like maybe he'll take it to kindergarten...yeah we have heard it ALL lately! He is only 2! This was our first child that took one so it was such a nice handy thing to easily quiet the kid but now we just have our moments and are learning to adjust. he really has done great, except for naps. We really do have a big boy on our hands...
Bye, Bye Binky, We loved you so!

No comments: