Family

Family

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Deja VU??!!!!!

That is right...Deja vu! Let me show you....
Well let me show you a picture from a November blog 2008....




And just last week....

...
Getting Hippo back...then

...

And NOW...
At least now she is excited to get Hippo back and not clinging to him believing that he will leave/ drown and never come back! Yeah Hippo is clean again!!


And then there is this from our December 2008 blog....


...
And TODAY
Yep just like I said in the blog way back in Dec 08, this Bagshaw has 99% Bowen blood. The kid was playing at my sisters and decided he would jump off the stairs (probably 6 up) and try to jump on a giant bean bag. Well he missed. Not only did he miss the bean bag but the next day was Disney on Ice for MaKynzee's birthday, a present from the Jorgensens. He wouldn't walk so we left him at a friends...then Saturday was MaKynzee's birthday party and he just sat on the sides. I knew something was wrong since he wouldn't join in the fun. Sunday I had to carry him everywhere or he crawled and then Monday I took him to the Dr.... Dang this boy!!! He is supposed to start soccer at the end of the month...we'll see!
Anyway as soon as I get pictures I will blog about our fantastic Disney on Ice trip and MaKynzee's party. Both were a BLAST!! Thanks to all for coming!

5 comments:

Team Jogan said...

very cute pictures :) i love it!!!

Matt and Liz said...

oh your poor little man

Shelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelly said...

Cute pictures Brandee, poor Lukas.

Kathy said...

Oh, how sad for your little Lukas. Hope he heals up soon.