Family

Family

Thursday, January 14, 2010

What's NEW??

Ok so being home is fun. The kids are not quite back to normal...they still think they need to have a play mate all day. It is kind of rough trying to get things done but I love them and want them to be happy so I play Queen and Princess with Kynzee and then Wii with Lukas, REPEAT and try to get a load of laundry in between.

I made MaKynzee dress ups for Christmas and was wondering if maybe she wasn't ready cause she hadn't really played in them but she was in them ALL day. She is SO cute.




MaKynzee is never complete without a book, she is always "reading" to herself.



The Queen and her Princess...



This is Lukas ALL day (ok not really but if I let him)...glued to the Wii! I am trying really hard to set up good ground rules but right now I just want to get my house clean again so he has been sucked into the Wii world.

See the mess around him??!!


Ok so I desperately needed some change or pick me up in my life. I am trying really hard to be happy and healthy so I thought well lets get a make over!! So I cut my hair...


BEFORE....UHHHHH



AFTER WA...LAAAAA

I am having a hard time with the bang thing! I have not had bangs since the 5th grade!! But I LOVE the new look! Just to prove that MaKynzee is going to be a GREAT friend and totally girl power...I came home, opened the door and there was Spencer reading a book, Lukas on the Wii and MaKynzee was in her room. Spencer looks up and says, "That's not much different." Oh I'll show YOU different!!!!! Then Lukas looks over and goes "ooooo mommy" and MaKynzee comes running out of her room and says, "Wow mom you got your hair cut, it's cute. I really like it. Mom you are really pretty now!" Yep that's right just needed my girl to let me know how it really looked.

4 comments:

Team Jogan said...

your hair looks cute! :)

Megan said...

Love the hair! You are so brave to cut it so short - it looks fabulous! Kynzee is absolutely adorable!

The Ross Family said...

cute hair!!!! We need to hang out some time soon.

Shelly said...

Your new cut is cute and sassy- love it!