Family

Family

Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas was total BLISS

For Christmas we traveled down to Lehi, Utah and joined the clan for some serious partying. First and foremost let me thank my mother for coming and watching the kiddos for my surgery. I had my tonsils out and it was ALOT worse than I thought. Anyway my mom came and watched the kiddos, thanks! Your a lifesaver, love you BIG!
Ok so back to Christmas, Christmas Eve we went over to my Uncle Kevin and Aunt Margie's for lunch and it was really nice just to sit and visit and for me to watch everyone eat. Yep I was still on liquid diet because I hemorrhaged earlier that week...that's another story. Anyway then we went to Grandma Sellers and opened presents and then we went back to Grandma and Grandpa Bowen's for the nativity reenactment and testimonies. It was just a perfect day!

Christmas morning we had a BLAST, seven grandkids 4 and under, 6 kids, 2 grands and 2 great grands to share the morning with.

The kids lining up to see what Santa brought!!



Santa gave Lukas a Lightning McQueen couch and body pillow...you think he likes it???

MaKynzee got a doll house, oh so FUN!!

Lukas also got a Speed Racer game with a wheel to play with the Wii. Daddy and Lukas had a great time!
We had a gourmet meal that night with all the Bowen Family that was in town. It was perfect I must say...even though I cooked the bird! *Note: Never offer to bring a free bird you might end up cooking it!! LOL* Anyway this was the first meal I was able to have that was not MUSH!!
Cousins...cousins...MORE cousins!!! We had so much fun with the kids being all together it was really nice...although we did have fights over who was who's "best friend" LOL
The "First Bunch" I don't know why but these cousins came in packs...all in 20days!!

L to R Lukas, Alex, Brookelyn, Lily

"Second bunch"- too sweet for words these three neapolitans are!!!
L to R MaKynzee, Ivy, Kira
Sunday after Christmas, Spencer and I went up into the mountains a wee bit to take pictures. It was gorgeous with all the snow around. I don't have pictures that Spencer took but I had fun taking pictures of HIM taking pictures!


Spencer tackled me into the snow.



Spencer was literally LAYING almost IN the creek to get the pictures of the ice forming on the rocks. SCARY!!!!!
As you can see we were TOTALLY spoiled and had a fabulous time and I still haven't recooperated!!!

3 comments:

Rose Ann and David said...

Miss you! Hope you are able to recuperate soon! I love you!

Shelly said...

Love your pictures Brandee, it looks like you had a great Christmas! :)

Tabitha said...

So glad your Chirstmas was bliss!! Especially after having your tonsils out...YUCK! Hope speedracer doesn't give you headaches:) Our friends down the street have it and Phil borrowed it over Christmas. He loves it but I can't watch it...too many colors!