Family

Family

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Train Museum

Spencer's co-worker told him about this super fun model train museum in Greeley. So HI-HO, here come the Bagshaw 5!

Looking out over the whole scene!

Daddy looking over the scavenger hunt list!

MaKynzee flying, Lukas looking over the terrain.

 THE OVERLOOK!

Bowen waiting for the train!

 Our favorite spot! The Forest Service fighting a wild fire!

Look it's Uncle ARIK!!!

Watching the train come from the tunnel!

I don't know how Spencer got this shot...can you see him!?!?

Really cool mountain climbers! Can you see them?

In the caboose car!

The cuties!

Yo Dog! Da' Bowen!
 I can't believe this attitude!

 This museum was not at all what I expected! It was really fun and the kids loved it. Spencer really enjoyed taking pictures! It was a great Saturday!

1 comment:

MAH said...

That museum is AWESOME! We went there when we were in Colorado this last August. All my kids loved it, Calvin was mesmerized by it. He couldn't get enough of it. I am sad that I spent most my time on the phone with my loan officer trying to get her last moment documents so we could close on our house two days later. So in the end I was stressed out and didn't get to enjoy it very much! But it looks like your family had a great time!