Family

Family

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Our Favorite Things

The Bagshaw house has been really busy...We are just having so much "fun" being busy we forget the small and simple things that are our favorites.



Lukas- He loves soccer and started this week. We are so excited for another season. He loves his brother so very much. He always goes directly to Bowen and gives hugs and kisses when he gets home. He loves to do anything with him....The other day I found Lukas had set up himself a reading spot in our room and pulled Bowen right next to him. Ahh....made me tear up and all.



We go to the library every two weeks and bring home two big bags full of books home. The Library is our favorite family place. We are too busy to go every week but I think we might have to because Lukas reads through his books so fast now. Lukas reading to the family, doing his "homework"



MaKynzee is such a princess always in her favorite: pink or skirts. She wants to be "sparkly". We didn't sign her up for soccer because she is going to do dance. We just haven't found an opening yet. She tells everyone she is going to do ballet. She is such a sweet heart. Yesterday she asked if she could pick out her "school" outfit. I usually make her change or just pick the outfit because her fashion is so... HIGH fashion...this is what she choose...


Head to toe: pink sparkle head band, green sparkle shirt, red sweater, purple sparkle and dot skirt, sparkle black leggings and we can't forget the yellow flower "slippers" (high heel dress up shoes). I bit my tongue and allowed her to wear everything but the shoes. She has some serious personality! Also new I made her buy a Ken doll with her b-day money because I was sick of Barbie marrying the princesses. GIRLS do NOT marry GIRLS. Ok, much better now that Ken is around.


Bowen is just a happy dude. His favorite thing I think is his elephant and to drool! He has begun to move his feet around a lot like he just found out he could do that and occasionally tries to reach out and grab them. My favorite are his silly faces right now...



Mommy's favorite thing...getting her hair done.


Before



After


My sister came with me and just giggled at the finished look. Yep I have the "Utah" bob we always laughed about. It is something new and fresh and I like it!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I love your hair Brandee! I can't believe how grown up your kids are getting! Miss you guys!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taylor Family said...

I love your hair! I can't wait to see you!

Alicia said...

I really like the hair Too. Very cute.